Thursday, November 10, 2011

ASUS VW246H 16:9 Widescreen LCD Monitor 24 Inch, Black

ASUS VW246H 16:9 Widescreen LCD Monitor 24 Inch, Black

ASUS VW246H 16:9 Widescreen LCD Monitor 24 Inch, Black Features

  • 24-Inch Wide (16:9)
  • 2 ms (GTG) Response Time
  • HDMI/24-Pin DVI-D/15-Pin D-Sub
  • 20000:1 Smart Contrast Ratio
  • 2W x 2 Stereo, RMS

ASUS VW246H 16:9 Widescreen LCD Monitor 24 Inch, Black Review

          This monitor is definitely worth the money. I use it for gaming and a dual screen set up with my laptop. It's very easy to have it set up on both my PC and xBox since it has HDMI, VGA, and DVI inputs. When looking for a new monitor, I wanted to get one that had the smallest amount of input lag. After buying this monitor, I can see why MLG chose ASUS for their official monitors. Response time is super quick, and there is no sign of ghosting. Also 1080p movies look insane on this bad boy. Overall, I give it a 10 out of 10 for the price I paid. Quality monitor from a quality company.