ASUS VE278Q 27-Inch LED Monitor Features
- 27" Wide
- 2 ms (GTG) Response Time
- LED 10,000,000:1 (ASCR)
- Full HD support
- Display Port
I've been shopping around for a new monitor for quite some time. I always do my research before making a purchase, and it was no different with this monitor.
Having been a past ASUS component owner who is impressed with the quality and innovation in their products, I ended up searching around for quite a while only to come back to them.
I started out with quite a list of features I was looking for in a monitor, and I wasn't sure I could find any monitor that could satisfy the list of essential features. But then I found the VE278Q.
The monitor has everything I wanted in a top of the line monitor, and it delivers in every way exceptionally well. I'll do a pros and cons list first, then round this out with more info: Continue Reading >>
*** Product Information and Review : Sep 1, 2011