Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ASUS VW195T-P Wide LCD Monitor 19 Inch

ASUS VW195T-P Wide LCD Monitor 19 Inch

ASUS VW195T-P Wide LCD Monitor 19 Inch Features

  • 19 inch Wide(16:10) - 1440x900
  • EPEAT SILVER certified
  • 5 ms Response Time
  • 24-Pin DVI-D/15-Pin D-Sub
  • "Splendid" Video Enhancement Technology

ASUS VW195T-P Wide LCD Monitor 19 Inch Review

          I needed monitors in order to set up a trading station for my start-up business and I came across this ASUS monitor. The other reviews were very good so I decided to make the purchase. The monitors are awesome in terms of aesthetics and functionality and I really enjoy them very much. Caveat emptor; if you are purchasing because of the built-in speakers then you will be disappointed by their performance.

Check Prices & Learn more for
 ASUS VW195T-P Wide LCD Monitor 19 Inch
*** Product Information and Review : Sep 27, 2011