ASUS VH238H 23-Inch LED Monitor Features
- 23" LED Monitor with 50,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
- Full 1080P HD with HDMI
- 2ms Response Time
- LED Backlight
- ASUS SPLENDID Video Intelligence Technology
I was so disappointed by the high input lag of most modern day lcd hdtv's that I went ahead and began researching LCD computer monitors. I wanted something to hook my xbox 360/ps3 up to, as well as a Western Digital Live media player for 1080p blurays. This monitor handles them all perfectly and I am very impressed by the quality and pop for a computer monitor. Asus has done a nice job and the LED backlighting is excellent. I do not notice any flashlighting or light bleeding around the edges. I use the stock "theater mode" for xbox 360/blurays and standard mode for my computer. Games are handled very well, details come out and there is definitely a "pop" factor. Lag is no issue at all and I was able to play Battlefield Bad Company 2 online and do alright. I also tested Dragon Age 2 for 360 and that ran well via the 360 vga cable I ordered from monoprice. Please note that you will need an audio adapter cable (female composite audio to female audio head jack) if you want to hook your computer speakers up..after all the speakers on the monitor are weak like everybody else says. Very good monitor that handles motion extremely well. Movies run smooth, games run smooth without any blurring or hiccups. I am glad I went with this ASUS, my first but not my last.
*** Product Information and Review : Sep 1, 2011