Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ASUS ML249H 24-Inch LED Monitor

ASUS ML249H 24-Inch LED Monitor Features

  • LED Powered enables 50,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ration
  • MVA panel with 178?(H) / 178?(V) Ultra Wide Viewing Angle
  • Full 1080P HD with HDMI
  • Ultra Slim 16.5mm Profile
  • Ring Stand with Ergo Fit II Technology enables Easy Tilt and Swivel

ASUS ML249H 24-Inch LED Monitor Review

The image quality is not as perfect as my HP LP2475w that has IPS matrix (costs 3 times more), BUT it is so much better than my other Dell that I purchased a month earlier for 290.00

I use it with my Macbook pro, I did some color correction. I am very satisfied with this purchase.

You will not find a 24" monitor of the same picture quality for the same or cheaper price.

Check Prices & Learn more for
 ASUS ML249H 24-Inch LED Monitor
*** Product Information and Review : Sep 14, 2011