Tuesday, September 13, 2011

ASUS VE208T 20-Inch LED Monitor

ASUS VE208T 20-Inch LED Monitor Features

  • 20" Wide (16:9) - 1600x900
  • 5 ms Response Time
  • DVI and build in speaker
  • Splendid Video Enhancement Technology
  • LED 10,000,000:1 (ASCR)

ASUS VE208T 20-Inch LED Monitor Review

Good size, well put together, rock solid, fast response time, good contrast ratio, wish it had HDMI but I knew that coming in. No problem with DVI-D, cables are high quality and long enough. Buttons are nice, picture quality is nice, there is a lot to rave about this monitor.

Now the downsides: I hear a good number of people complain about the stand, saying it's too big, or seems like it'll tip because it's a round base, however, I find it very stable for the size and weight of the monitor itself (monitor is pretty light, base is like stone, as it should be). I've never even tried the speakers, dunno why you'd give a two star rating for such a superb monitor. You did buy a monitor, not a set of speakers, right? Anyway, for the price, I'm surprised they even shoved in speakers.

Check Prices & Learn more for
 ASUS VE208T 20-Inch LED Monitor
*** Product Information and Review : Sep 13, 2011