Friday, September 16, 2011

ASUS MS228H 21.5-Inch LED Monitor

ASUS MS228H 21.5-Inch LED Monitor Features

  • Ultra-Slim Profile with Ergo-Fit Technology
  • 21.5" LED Wide (16:9) - 1920x1080
  • 2ms Response Time
  • HDMI, D-Sub, DVI-D (HDMI To DVI-D Adapter Included)
  • ASUS Splendid Technology

ASUS MS228H 21.5-Inch LED Monitor Review

It's a great monitor for a very good price. Actually, it's detected as a DTV by Intel HD Graphics. It's lightweight and has a brilliant screen. The small power adapter is a nice touch.

A few things to keep in mind. The "stand" sits best at a slight angle. Because of the way the monitor is built, you lose the "storage" space under your monitor. The controls are all touch operated and can be a bit annoying to fiddle with. Has VGA, HDMI, and HDMI to DVI cable for the inputs.

I also have the MS238H and I can't really tell the difference except for the sizes. I had the scaling issue for the MS238H with the 5670, i.e., you may get a black border with a shrunken screen. If you have an ATI video card, you may have a scaling issue with this one as well (haven't checked since I'm using i3 540 for this one. see the reviews for the other similar monitors).

Check Prices & Learn more for
 ASUS MS228H 21.5-Inch LED Monitor
*** Product Information and Review : Sep 16, 2011