Saturday, October 15, 2011

ASUS VE205T 20 Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor with Built-in Speakers

ASUS VE205T 20 Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor

ASUS VE205T 20 Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor Overview

          ASUS VE205T Fabulous Colors for Work and Entertainment. Indulge your visual senses with 1600x900 HD+ resolution and 5 ms quick response time for work and entertainment. 20-inch widescreen fits two pages side by side, meaning ample screen space for different contents to help double your working efficiency. The perfect 16:9 aspect ratio enables borderless high definition full-screen video display and gaming together with multimedia HD devices. The best dual-display companion with your widescreen notebook enlarges the visual space for multi-tasking efficiency. Dual Inputs of D-sub and DVI with HDCP Supported.
  • 20-inch Wide (16:9) - 1600 x 900
  • 5 ms Response Time
  • DVI-D, 15-Pin D-sub
  • Built-in Speakers - 1W x 2
  • ASUS Splendid Technology

ASUS VE205T 20 Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor Overview

          I bought this monitor because my father had one and, when I used his computer, I really fell in love with it. Now that I have one of my own, I am very happy. It it very reasonably priced and is bright, clear and it looks and works great! If I needed another, I'd buy this again.

Check Prices & Learn more for
 ASUS VE205T 20 Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor