ASUS VH226H 21.5 Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor Features
- 21.5-Inch Wide in Full 1080P (1920x1080)
- 2 ms (GTG) Response Time
- HDMI Video Input and DVI-D/D-Sub PC inputs
- 12000:1 ASCR (ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio)
- 2W x 2 Stereo, RMS
ASUS VH226H 21.5 Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor Review
I bought this monitor to replace the 17" LCD in our computer room. I wanted a larger desktop so I could view documents side by side, and play my X360 at night without disturbing the family. This is a copy of the review I posted on the 'egg in June '09. While the review basically stands the same today, keep in mind the LCD market is always changing so what was competitive in 2009 will be less so in 2010. Because of the design issues listed below I wanted to rate it 4.5 stars, but since I can't I rounded up to 5 to reflect my overall positive experience with this monitor.