ASUS VH222H-P 21.5 Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor Features
- 21.5-Inch Wide (16:9)
- EPEAT GOLD certified
- 5 ms Response Time
- HDMI/24-Pin DVI-D/15-Pin D-Sub
- 20000:1 Smart Contrast Ratio
ASUS VH222H-P 21.5 Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor Review
This is an amazing monitorvery bright I had to turn down the brightness but this is not a bad thing
it says 21.5 inch but it's actually closer to 22
I've had a lot of monitors over the years and so far this is my favorite
I did find the built-in speakers to be useless. They might be good for everyday computer use
but if you use your system to do multimedia movies DVDs and Blu-ray you'll find them to be insufficient. But I had a good idea of that going and.
For price/quality/performance you're not going to do better
ASUS offers great customer service
the only bad thing I can say about this monitor is having to wait for the refund
but having to wait for someone to give you money isn't really a bad thing is it
